Baked Salmon with Roasted Vegetables Recipe is a nutritious and delicious dish that is perfect for a quick and easy dinner. The salmon fillets are seasoned with olive oil, salt, and pepper and baked to perfection for a healthy and flavorful meal. The dish is served with a side of roasted vegetables, including red and yellow bell peppers, zucchini, and red onion, that are tossed in a mixture of thyme, lemon juice, honey, and Dijon mustard. The result is a balanced and flavorful meal that is packed with protein, vitamins, and minerals. This recipe is suitable for a variety of dietary needs, including gluten-free and low-carb diets. So, if you’re looking for a healthy and satisfying dinner option, this baked salmon with roasted vegetables recipe is a great choice.
- 4 salmon fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 large zucchini, sliced
- 1 large red onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the salmon fillets on the prepared baking sheet and brush with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine the red and yellow bell peppers, zucchini, red onion, thyme, lemon juice, honey, and Dijon mustard. Toss to coat.
- Arrange the vegetables around the salmon on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
- Serve the salmon with the roasted vegetables on the side. Enjoy!